NetIX On-Net provides routes from all NetIX members Exchange traffic with just NetIX members.
NetIX On-Net allows exchanging of traffic between NetIX members only - this removes all external factors and gives you transparent traffic which isn’t diluted by external IX or CDN traffic.
If you’re looking to get as many routes as you can with the best commercials - this is the solution for you. And as an extra benefit, the NetIX On-Net solution improves with every member that joins NetIX; the more members we get, the more networks you can exchange traffic with - we grow, you grow: win-win!
How will you benefit?
- You’ll be accessing the most transparent traffic; only traffic from other NetIX members - no external routes, no third parties
- All routes are direct routes via the NetIX On-Net platform - you’ll benefit from low latency paths across the entire network
- You won’t have to deploy expensive equipment - just take a cross connect in a mutual PoP to access the NetIX network.
- CDNs are able to get as close as possible to the eyeballs as traffic is exchanged directly with all NetIX members, IXPs and other CDNs
- ISPs will be able to save on their transit costs and instead hand off most of their traffic to other NetIX members through On-Net
- As more networks join On-Net, the service will improve because you’ll have more members to exchange traffic with but you won’t have to pay extra
- It’s a super scalable solution - we can upgrade your commitment in 24 hours!
NetIX On-Net Technical Specifications
- Meshed, Layer 2 platform
- Both IPv4- and IPv6-peering enabled networks are supported
- You connect directly into the two NetIX Route Servers
- 24/7 NOC for round the clock support and fully SLA-covered
- You can select your own peering policy; open, selective, or restrictive.
- We provide the needed BGP communities